Currently 0 TOURS in itinerary.
Lanes and Arcades tour with lunch
All Scheduled tours will run with a minumum of 2 participants.
In the case of rain, tours will continue - some umbrellas will be provided if necessary.
The walking component runs for 3 hours, and bookings are essential.
Nutritional requirements must be announced at time of booking
- Included in price:
- Handy durable black bag, bottled water, City map, SHOP Guide, Glass of wine with gourmet lunch to finish, Some exclusive offers that will be available at the time of the tour, There is access to amenities along the way.
- What to bring:
- This tour is approximately 2 km - so heels are not advised, Warm jacket if the day is windy
- Fitness level required:
- Not specified
- Child policies:
- Tours not suitable for children under the age of 15. Adult rates apply.
- Departure points:
- Melbourne, Victoria
- Departure time:
10:00 AM Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat
- Pickup/departure instructions:
- Meeting point is at Federation Square. We meet at the ORANGE UMBRELLAS next to Time Out cafe, just near the Visitors Information Centre and the 7/11 shop, at 9.55 for a 10am departure. This is on the corner of Flinders Street and Swanston streets in Melbourne city. OPPOSITE THE FLINDERS STREET TRAIN STATION
- the tour lasts for approximately 4 hours with lunch included
- Approximate Return Time:
The Lanes and Arcades tour is the best way to see the creative designer corners of Melbourne city in a limited time.
Enjoy the historical elements that have made our home the place it is today - we share the local haunts, and the insider tips on whats new and fabulous, your own personal concierge is on tour with you on the day - Award winners and active in many aspects of Melbourne business and events, Hidden Secrets Tours as seen on TV programs Like Getaway, and National Geographic, will leave you wanting more. Join our small group walking tours in the morning, enjoy a gourmet lunch, and then return to some of the places you found along the way , to really do some retail therapy!
Shopaholics, and city explorers alike will love this tour. Melbourne is a shopping mecca, but often it is difficult to find some of the spots locals love! And what better way to do it on an indulgent exploration of the city sights on foot.
In intimate groups of no more than 8 people, enjoy a casual stroll, with a passionate guide, through the back streets, and beautiful historic lanes and arcades of Melbourne city, discovering some of their architectural hilights, street art, and historical tales. Like many worldly cities there are fabulous malls, and department stores, but the unique city feel does not always come through. This tour is about seeing the smaller independant retailers that are often only found in the city. Hiding in basements or seemingly private buildings are many of the country's emerging creative talents, where one off pieces are not uncommon. Melbourne is thriving with smallbusinesses, and you will be amazed at what they offer - fashion, food, art, music, chocolate, accessories, vintage and more!
Even as a city orientation, this tour is wonderful eyeopener for locals and visitors alike!
Dont forget to leave the afternoon free to explore some more, or find another coffee spot to do some people watching.
On your own, or with friends, walk with us and enjoy the city!
BOOKINGS ARE ESSENTIAL - as a goodie bag is supplied per customer, morning tea with cocolate tasting as well as a gourmet lunch and glass of wine to finish!