Currently 0 TOURS in itinerary.
Cafe Culture Walk- Minimum 2
All of our tours operate in all weather. Please note there may be some stairs along the way - this tour is not ideal for wheelchairs.
- Included in price:
- We have a wonderful goodie bag for you with Melbourne's own Keep Cup for you, a Coffee tips guide, coffee/tea and food samples as noted on tour, and lunch are all included. Some special offers are also included in the tour.
- What to bring:
- We suggest you bring a healthy appetite and interest in food and the city. Clothing should be weather appropriate. We will supply umbrellas if weather looks likely to be wet.
- Fitness level required:
- Child policies:
- We do not have a child policy as the tour is not intended for children. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you wish to have children participate, we take each query on a case by case, at the standard adult rate.
- Departure points:
- Melbourne, Victoria
- Departure time:
11:00 AM Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri
- Pickup/departure instructions:
- Please meet us OUTSIDE the bookstore "The Hill Of Content" at 86 Bourke Street - near the corner of Exhibition streets. Your tour host will be there for 10.55.
- The walk, including the lunch is 2.5 hours long.
- Approximate Return Time:
- the tour concludes at the final venue - where lunch is enjoyed. Lunch should be finished by 1.30pm
Indulge in the amazing foodie scene as we walk through a different set of laneways - the new, or less frequented have been given a lighter touch on the fashion side, but now are a breeding ground for cafes, and tiny coffee stops. Melbourne is certainly known for its coffee buzz, with pour over, syphon, third wave and more.. but we are not out to fuss over these new techniques, but rather hear of or meet the people who are making Melbourne abuzz.. in the CAFE CULTURE of the city.
Join us as we share some of the adventures of the early adopters of the dark bean, and taste some fabulous bites of food along the way - perfect for any social caffeine fiend, or those looking for some taste sensations in small bites.
This is a something for every one experience - and see some of Marvelous Melbourne along the way !