Currently 0 TOURS in itinerary.
RARE BOOK WEEK - Melbourne by the Book min 6people
This tour is currently offered for the RARE BOOK WEEK 2012 . Please provide a mobile number to ensure contact is possible on the day. All tours operate in all weather. we do require a minimum of 6 people for the tour to proceed. if we do not get the minimum, we will alert you to alternative options, or arrange a refund.
- Included in price:
- A gododie bag, with an Melbourne Notebook publication, maps, special offers, and afternoon tea or coffee
- What to bring:
- weather appropriate clothing..
- Fitness level required:
- Not specified
- Child policies:
- Hidden Secrets Tours does not encourage children for our walks, as the information, and stamina required, may not be ideal for them or other customers. But it is up to you to decide if your children will enjoy the outing - if you think its suitable, we will be very pleased to have them join us.
- Departure points:
- Melbourne, Victoria
- Departure time:
2:00 PM Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat
- Pickup/departure instructions:
- We arrange to meet at Federation Square ( just outside the Visitors Centre). - please ensure you give contact details as we may need to contact you on the day - and use contact numbers for our safety check list
- Approx 2 hours, plus coffee time
Discover Melbourne's amazing history of Booksellers, opportunists, writers, amazing institutions, and the development of an ongoing love of the written, spoken or art of words...
Unravel a new layer of the city with Fiona Sweetman as she tours significant sites in the city's publishing, bookselling and literary history, taking in some of Melbourne's best-loved bookstores, scenes from famous novels and publishers young and old. Finish the walk with a coffee and a list of resources to inspire you to further explore Melbourne's unique literary pedigree.