Lanes and Arcades Walk Melbourne's Hidden Gems (Morning)
This option is WITHOUT lunch
All Scheduled tours will run with a minumum of 2 participants.
In the case of rain, tours will continue - some umbrellas will be provided if necessary.
The tour runs for 3 hours, and bookings are essential.
- Included in price:
- Handy durable black bag City map Copy of SHOP guide to Melbourne Morning tea and chocolate tastings. Some exclusive offers that will be available at the time of the tour There is access to amenities along the way.
- What to bring:
- This tour is approximately 2 km - so heels are not advised, Warm jacket if the day is windy
- Fitness level required:
- Not specified
- Child policies:
- Tours not suitable for children under the age of 15. Adult rates apply.
- Departure points:
- Melbourne, Victoria
- Departure time:
10:00 AM Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat
- Pickup/departure instructions:
- Meeting point is at Federation Square. We meet at the left steps outside Time Out cafe, just near the Visitors Information Centre and the 7/11 shop, at 9.55am for a 10am departure. This is on the corner of Flinders Street and Swanston streets in Melbourne city.
- The tour lasts for approximately 3 hours without lunch - 10am - 1pm
You depart at 10 am from Melbourne’s Federation Square (meet at 9:55 am outside the ’Time Out’ café), and after receiving your bag of useful things we head off on foot to start the adventure.
Throughout the tour you will be delighted to discover the laneways and arcades as the tour guide explores them with you. They will have you going down here, up there, around the corner until you think you may know where you are and once again you are surprised to find you are not where you think you are!
You will visit independent retailers specialising in fashion, art, food, vintage, music and more.
The history, stories & architecture of Melbourne laneways & arcades are also compelling.